Florida gets HOT which means you need to keep your AC running at peak performance - after all, it operates for more hours in a year than your car.
In fact, your AC may run up to 16 hours a day during Summer months.
Whether you have just installed a new Air Conditioner or you’ve had one for years - regular maintenance is helpful to keep it running at peak condition.
Regular maintenance can help you avoid common issues like clogged drain lines or refrigerant leaks. Our Techs are also able to spot difficult to identify problems like overheating breakers or a poorly performing compressor. Maintenance Plans also keep your manufacturer’s warranty in force. In fact, many manufacturers won’t cover replacement costs if an AC hasn’t been looked at in years by a certified professional.
We back up all our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee because we have confidence that you’ll find them valuable.
Our Speedy Certified Maintenance Plans offer you several benefits starting at only $140 annually. Regular maintenance is proven to reduce the lifetime cost of Air Conditioners in Florida and since our techs are tuning up on your AC twice a year, we will help reduce your energy bills.
Maintenance is the best way to ensure that you always have the best comfort at home. Maintenance makes sure that you’re comfortable, that your HVAC systems last a while, and that they’re always affordable. If you’re looking for high-quality maintenance services, then we’re here to help you with the work you need. [READ MORE +]
Speedy’s Maintenance Plan Benefits Start Today
- Discounted Repairs — If you do end up needing a repair, you get it for less. With SpeedyCare and SpeedyCare+ you receive 15% off any AC repair.
- Priority Service — Do not wake up sweaty. You get priority service during those hot Summer weeks with our Same Day Service for calls during normal business hours. Calling after hours? You still get our regular service rate on repairs.
- System Upkeep – During your bi-annual service visits, our Technician will clean your drain line, wash your condenser coil, and make necessary system adjustments to keep your AC running at peak performance. Check out our SpeedyCare+ plan for even more value.
- Energy Savings — A well maintained AC runs more efficiently, saving money on your energy bills.
- Helps Prevent Breakdowns — Our techs will keep you updated on any potential issues and how to reduce the risk of future costly repairs. Our inspection ensures Manufacturer’s checklist is completed so we can diagnose any future problems that might arise.
- Safer Home — Our techs don’t just check your system; they’ll identify any potential gas or electric problems related to your AC.
- Healthier, Cleaner Air — Do you come home to a slightly funky house sometimes? Regular AC Maintenance can reduce biological growth in your house from increased humidity, leading to fresher air.
We schedule maintenances twice a year to help you avoid untimely and costly repairs. Florida’s high temperatures and humidity cause clogged drain lines and bio growth buildup, often leading to emergency service calls. Speedy’s Maintenance Plans help you avoid these and other issues like frozen AC coils and dirty filters.
All Programs Include:
- One year supply of Filters
- (2) multi point inspection visits per year
- 7 day a week Same Day Service
- No Overtime Charges
- 15% Discount on all repair rates
- Additional features and discounts for multi-system homes!
- Chemically clean condensing coil
- Clean drain line and add chemical conditioner
- Check refrigerant levels/ pressures
- Check system temperatures:
- Temperature rise/ drop
- Super heat
- Check system electrical readings voltage and amperage
- Capacitor test
- Motor test
- Compressor test
- Check all electrical connections and tighten as need be
- Provide a written report with recommendations
Speedy Care+ plan adds the following:
- Annual Duct Sanitation
- (2) additional drain cleanings
- No diagnostic fees
Benefits of Professional Air Conditioning Maintenance
It should go without saying that routine AC maintenance is a good idea. Just as you must take care of your car and other aspects of your home, taking care of your AC System is necessary. The benefits are clear. When dust and other debris accumulate on sensitive system components, they negatively affect the efficiency and performance of your AC; the same goes for when your system is not tuned up regularly. With routine maintenance, you get improved performance from your system, lower energy bills in the short and long–term, as well as improved reliability with less repair needs.