Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Speedy’s Certified Maintenance Plans
Florida gets HOT which means you need to keep your AC running at peak performance - after all, it operates for more hours in a year than your car.
In fact, your AC may run up to 16 hours a day during Summer months.
Whether you’ve just installed a new Air Conditioner or you’ve had one for years - regular maintenance is helpful to keep it running at peak condition.
Regular maintenance can help you avoid common issues like clogged drain lines or refrigerant leaks. Our Techs are also able to spot difficult to identify problems like overheating breakers or a poorly performing compressor. Maintenance Plans also keep your manufacturer’s warranty in force, many manufacturer’s won’t cover replacement costs if an AC hasn’t been looked at in years by a certified professional.
We back up all of our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee because we have confidence that you’ll find them valuable.
Our Speedy Certified Maintenance Plans offer you a number of benefits starting at only $12.95/month. Regular maintenance is proven to reduce the lifetime cost of Air Conditioners in Florida and since our techs are tuning up on your AC twice a year, we’ll help reduce your energy bills.
Speedy's Maintenance Plan Benefits Start Today
- Discounted Repairs — If you do end up needing a repair, you get it for less. Depending on your maintenance plan level, you can receive up to 20% off any AC repair.
Priority Service — Don’t wake up sweaty. You get priority service during those hot Summer weeks with our 7 day a week preferred emergency service. Calling after hours? You still get our regular service rate on repairs.
System Upkeep – During your bi-annual service visits, our Technician will clean your drain line, wash your coil and make necessary system adjustments to keep your AC running at peak performance.
Energy Savings — A well maintained AC runs more efficiently, saving money on your energy bills.
Helps Prevent Breakdowns — Our techs will keep you updated on any potential issues and how to reduce the risk of future costly repairs. Our 27 Point Inspection ensures Manufacturer’s checklist is completed so we can diagnose any future problems that might arise.
Safer Home — Our techs don't just check your system, they'll identify any potential gas or electric problems related to your AC
- Healthier, Cleaner Air — Do you come home to a slightly funky house sometimes? Regular AC Maintenance can reduce algae and mildew in your house, leading to fresher air.
We schedule maintenance twice a year to help you avoid untimely and costly repairs. Florida’s high temperatures and humidity cause clogged drain lines and algae buildup, often leading to emergency service calls. Speedy’s Maintenance Plans help you avoid these and other issues like frozen AC coils and dirty filters.
All Programs Include:
- Easy monthly payments to fit your budget and your comfort needs
- Two 27-point inspection visits per year
- 7 day a week Preferential Emergency Service
- No Overtime Charges
- Up to 20% Discount on all repair rates
- Drain cleaning, coil washing, and system adjustments keep your system running at its peak performance for longer
- Additional features and discounts for multi-system homes!
Contact us by phone at (772) 871-1560 or reach out to us on our contact form to start your plan today.
Also Included in Speedy's Maintenance Program
The basic service includes the following:
- Chemically clean condensing coil
- Clean evaporator coil in place if accessible
- Clean drain line and add chemical algae conditioner
- Check refrigerant levels/pressures
- Check system temperatures:
- Temperature rise/drop
- Super heat
- Check system electrical readings voltage and amperage
- Capacitor test
- Motor test
- Compressor test
- Check all electrical connections and tighten as need be
- Provide a written report with recommendations
Benefits of Professional Air Conditioning Maintenance
It should go without saying that routine AC maintenance is a good idea. Just as you must take care of your car and other aspects of your home, taking care of your AC System is necessary. The benefits are clear. When dust and other debris accumulate on sensitive system components, they negatively affect the efficiency and performance of your AC; the same goes for when your system is not tuned up regularly. With routine maintenance, you get improved performance from your system, lower energy bills in the short and long–term, as well as improved reliability with less repair needs.