Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Did you know your Air Conditioner runs roughly 3600 hours per year, that’s similar to driving your car 180,000 miles. How many times would you bring your car in for service or a tune-up? Whens the last time your had your AC tuned up to keep it running smoothly and efficiently?
The Benefits Start Today!
- Discounted Repairs — Save money on repairs
- Priority Service — Front of the line service
- Energy Savings — Lower utility payments
- Helps Prevent Breakdowns — Reduce costly repairs
- Safer Home — Finds gas & electric problems • Equipment Longevity — Increase system life
- Healthier, Cleaner Air — Reduce Algae and Mildew
Our recommendation is to schedule regular maintenance twice a year to avoid untimely, costly repairs. The high temperatures and humidity levels in Florida often cause clogged drain lines and algae buildup often lead to emergency service calls. Dirty filters and coils can also cause your AC coil to freeze up and stop working, with the risk of water damage to your home.
Club Member Programs Include:
- Easy monthly payments to fit your budget and your comfort needs
- Two 27-point inspection visits • Manufacturers Warranty requirements are completed, and recorded
- 7 day a week Preferential Emergency Service
- No Overtime Charges
- Up to 20% Discount on all repair rates
- Drain cleaning, coil washing, and system adjustments keep your system running at its peak performance and promote longevity
- Additional features and discounts for multi-system homes!