November 19th, 2018
It’s finally starting to cool down to mild temperatures here in Port St. Lucie. But most of the year, we battle against high heat and humidity. It’s necessary to run your air conditioner for most of the year here just to remain comfortable in your home—and all that run time adds up. Most homes in the area come equipped with an air conditioning system because of our climate, if you inherited your current air conditioning system, or just haven’t upgraded in a long time, then it’s time to take a look at your thermostat.
The thermostat is part of your HVAC system that you probably don’t assign much importance to, but it acts as the brain of your air conditioning system and sets the entire process of cooling your home into motion. If you don’t have a great thermostat, then you’re stunting the efficiency of your system. If you want the best services for your thermostat in Port St. Lucie, FL then contact our team today.
November 7th, 2018
It’s the holiday season and it’s the time for giving back. We understand the importance of giving back here at Speedy Air Conditioning Service and we want to encourage you to do the same this winter! Our team members Marilyn and Dave donate to charities like World Vision, Samaritan’s Purse, and Compassion International.
November 5th, 2018
Maintaining good indoor air quality here in Florida is difficult because of the extreme heat and humidity we experience throughout the majority of the year. Poor indoor air quality is a negative factor that often goes undetected in your home for far too long, but there are many measures you can take to improve your indoor air quality in Port St. Lucie, FL. We can provide you with several options to boost your indoor air quality. If you’re unsure if you’re suffering from poor indoor air quality, we’ve listed some of the symptoms below.
November 1st, 2018
Fall is a great time to upgrade your air conditioner. Any piece of HVAC equipment is an investment that you should take seriously. Our team understands how important your air conditioning system is here in our hot, muggy Florida heat so we’ve crafted a new air conditioning system. We’ve taken our time over the past few years to develop our new Speedy Smart Air Systems. They’re affordable, energy-efficient, reliable, and entirely designed and engineered in the United States.
We understand that your current air conditioning unit may seem to work just fine but our new Speedy Smart System goes above and beyond the basics to provide you with reliable cooling capabilities for years to come. Our new systems keep you cool and allow you peace of mind through the following features:
- NextGenerationCopelandScrollTM Two-StageCompressor: Your air condition compressor acts as the heart of your air conditioning system. It pumps refrigerant through the system that cools the incoming air. Our new two-stage compressor has fewer moving parts, so you’ll worry less about repairs and it’s more efficient than comparable compressors. Our compressor allows the system to run longer at a lower speed helping reduce indoor humidity and bolster consistent temperature control. When it’s hot, the higher speed supplies fast and effective cooling. Combined, both speeds deliver steady cooling superior to a single speed compressor
- ComfortNetTM Communicating System Compatible: Our new air conditioning system allows remote control operation—this allows for superior performance and a fast pinpoint of any trouble spot.
- ComfortAlertTM Diagnostics: This system offers advanced diagnostics that constantly monitor your air conditioner system. This constant monitoring reduces system failures or pinpoints trouble spots for a fast fix.
- Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet: Your air conditioner coil is one of the most important parts of your system, so we developed an appliance-quality steel cabinet to protect your system from the baking sun and humidity of our Florida weather.
- Factory-Installed In-Line Filter Drier: Our drier protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for a longer service life.
- Quiet Operation: No more noisy AC systems! Our system features an acoustically engineers sound control blanket that helps reduce noise levels.
We’ve Got You Covered
The best part about our new air conditioning unit is that it ends the need to worry! We guarantee that your air conditioning unit will run quietly and efficiently all year long, but we’re so faithful in the capabilities of our technology that we provide an extensive warranty plan. Our Speedy Smart-Air System plan includes:
- A 10-year parts limited warranty
- A 10-year labor limited warranty
- A lifetime compressor limited warranty
- 10-year unit replacement limited warranty—18 SEER+
- Lifetime compressor limited warranty—18 SEER+
Contact Our Team Today
We’re a trusted name in the HVAC industry here in Port St. Lucie for a reason—we cater to the particular needs of Florida homes and understand our customers. It’s a great time to upgrade from your current air conditioning system now that the temperatures are cooling off here. Make sure you choose the best technology available for your new system.
October 22nd, 2018
It’s hot and balmy most of the year here in Florida so you need a reliable air conditioning system. You’re probably used to hearing about standard central air conditioning—but what about a heat pump? Heat pumps are similar to air conditioners but have the ability to heat and cool from the same unit. If you’re considering upgrading your air conditioning in Palm City, FL, you need our reliable and conscientious team for the job.
October 8th, 2018
It’s fall here in Hobe Sound but the change of seasons doesn’t always dictate weather in Florida. We’re still experiencing hot, balmy temperatures, so it’s important to think about the function of your air conditioning. If your air conditioning gave you lots of trouble this summer, it might be the right time to think about upgrading. Upgrading in the fall gives you an ample amount of time to consider many different options. If you’re thinking of replacing your air conditioning in Hobe Sound, FL make sure to contact our reliable team here at Speedy Air Conditioning.
September 24th, 2018
Your air conditioner works hard to keep your home here in Vero Beach cool—we get warm temperatures for most of the year. Because our systems here in South Florida work overtime it’s likely that you’ll notice problems every now and then. Anything other than a subtle whooshing noise coming from your air conditioner is a troubling sound. If your air conditioner is making odd sounds it could be the symptom of several different air conditioning problems. If you need a Vero Beach HVAC contractor to help you find the cause of these issues, our team here at Speedy Air Conditioning Service can help.
September 10th, 2018
It might seem a little late in the year for an AC tune-up. After all, summer is behind us. But don’t let the exciting anticipation of crisp Fall days lull you into neglecting your AC system. With AC maintenance, our motto is better late than never! Plus, our Fall season here in Treasure Beach can still get pretty warm. A tune-up crosses off AC preparation from your to-do list for next summer, allows you ample time to address any AC repairs you might need, and gives you the opportunity to prepare your heating system for winter. Our tight-knit team at Speedy Air Conditioning Service performs amazing AC repairs services in Vero Beach, FL and we’re fully prepared to handle your end of summer tune up too!
August 27th, 2018
Air conditioning systems are put under a lot of stress during the summer season. Using your system for that many hours a day is bound to cause some issues sooner or later. We’re not saying that you should avoid using your air conditioner, of course. We’re just saying that if you want to get the most out of it this summer, you’re going to need to take some steps. Follow the tips below to make sure that your air conditioner stays as healthy as possible over the coming months.
August 13th, 2018
So, you’re in the market for a new air conditioning system and you’re not sure what kind you should install. The good news is that you have a lot of different options available. The bad news is, well, you have a lot of different options available.
A lot of homeowners can become paralyzed by the volume of different choices available when it comes to installing a new air conditioner. Fortunately, you have us to help you through the process! Have a look below at some of the different options for air conditioning installation this season.