1. Verify that the breaker to the AC unit is on. Note: if panel is outside and unlocked, then the technician will check it.
2. Make sure the batteries are new in the thermostat.
3. Turn the air conditioning on at the switch for all thermostats (if more than one is in use).
4. Move temperature down 5 degrees to keep unit operating.
5. Check all vents to verify that they are open and have good air flow.
6. Check air filter, remove and replace as necessary. If not able to accomplish, let us know ahead of time.
7. After 10 to 15 minutes of operation make sure air is starting to feel cold.
8. After technician is finished, please reset thermostat back to normal setting.
9. Let us know email or number where we should send the electronic reports.
10. Please notify our office and/or technician if anyone in the home is sick, in isolation or tested positive for coronavirus, we will then try to connect electronically to give instructions to the homeowners to adjust
thermostats etc, or the technician must wear a respirator mask while in your home.
Call the office at Speedy Air Conditioning Service if you have any questions.